A Culture Of Service
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, you will be one of the key members on the software team and will be involved in the entire software development cycle. You will build and leverage an array of features and tools, and drive the bar higher for quality of user experience. Through this work, you will have the opportunity to be a pioneer in our medical software and ensure we meet the highest standards. If you are motivated and passionate about software development, this is a chance to be part of a self-managed and growing team that will have a direct impact on cancer treatment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Clear understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience using software patterns
- Autonomy, curiosity, and team spirit
Reveal Surgical is a medical device company that seeks to commercialize our exclusive Raman spectroscopy system for real-time detection of tissue abnormalities through the development, manufacture, and sales of products for a range of clinical settings. We are dedicated to bringing to physicians the next generation of real-time diagnostic tools to optimize surgical interventions. We integrate cutting edge optical probes with sophisticated machine learning tools to empower doctors to make critical decisions with unprecedented sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy.
- Participate in the entire software development cycle using IEC 62304
- Design and implement C# modules and algorithms
- Design and implement front-end user interface using WPF, MVVM
- Implement and execute software verification and validation tests
- Generate documentation consistent with medical device development using ISO 13485 and IEC 62304
- Participate in the code and design reviews
- Collaborate as a key member of an AGILE team
What We Offer
- Dynamic, competent, and friendly team
- Flexible hours and work from home possibilities
- Collective Insurances
- Opportunity for professional growth
Submit Your Resume
To submit your resume, please fill out the form below and attach your CV (Word, PDF) by uploading within the designcated field. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying and our team will review and respond soon. Thank you for your interest, passion, and dedication to the advancement of emerging surgical technologies and the lives they save.