A Culture Of Service
We are looking for a Process Engineer to help us with the integration of the handheld probe our devices use for surgical guidance. The process engineer will be a key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, reporting to the Director of Manufacturing Engineering. He/she will also have to work with the R&D and Quality teams periodically. The candidate will have a good understanding and knowledge of process development for optical or biomedical devices. This person will be in charge of the integration of the handheld probes into the production line.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical or physical engineering preferred, or in Industrial, mechanical engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in optical device or medical device in Industrial manufacturing
- Lean-six sigma certification is a plus
Reveal Surgical is a medical device company that seeks to commercialize our exclusive Raman spectroscopy system for real-time detection of tissue abnormalities through the development, manufacture, and sales of products for a range of clinical settings. We are dedicated to bringing to physicians the next generation of real-time diagnostic tools to optimize surgical interventions. We integrate cutting-edge optical probes with sophisticated machine learning tools to empower doctors to make critical decisions with unprecedented sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy.
- Lead and support technical improvement initiatives
- Guide data collection efforts and produce technical reports
- Develop and monitor processes
- Maintain equipment and operational capability
- Develop and recommend equipment and propose workstation layouts to optimize production efficiency
- Contribute to the transfer of products into production and support those products after they are in production
- Support the production ramp-up and bring technical expertise on processes to adapt our processes and equipment to international standards.
- Conduct DOE, maintain PFMEA and Control Plan. Ensure a tracking action and contribute to close action.
- Collaborate with both QA and engineering teams to achieve strategic goals
- Contribute to project development for manufacturing sustainability
- Create or update the Work Instructions or other documentation relevant for production
- Good communication skills in French and English
- Work onsite with the manufacturing team
What We Offer
- Dynamic, competent, and friendly team
- Collective Insurances
- Opportunity for professional growth
Submit Your Resume
To submit your resume, please fill out the form below and attach your CV (Word, PDF) by uploading within the designcated field. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying and our team will review and respond soon. Thank you for your interest, passion, and dedication to the advancement of emerging surgical technologies and the lives they save.